The Art and Science of Social Media
Led by Esther J. Cepeda, president of EeJayCee, Inc, and marketing/communications consultant to the Lake County Community Foundation, "The Art and Science of Social Media" is an interactive 3-hour session on intermediate and advanced social media topics including:
- Setting short- and long-term organizational goals and policies for communicating via social media.
- Planning on-going social media activities and responsibilities, and key messaging strategies.
- Learning how to “talk” on different social media platforms and maintain institutional voice.
- How to create, re-purpose and share content.
- Tech tools for helping manage social media outreach.
Date: Thursday October 2nd, 2014
please note the new time: 9:00 am - noon
Location: Community Action Partnership of Lake County, 1200 W. Glen Flora Ave, Waukegan
RSVP to firstname.lastname@example.org by September 26, 2014
A continental breakfast will be served. And bring your smartphone, smart tablet, or laptop if you wish (not required) and your questions.